Non-stop dogwear Glacier jacket 2.0 is a comfortable dog jacket insulated with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, commonly used in sportswear for humans. The insulation is lightweight and soft, but still provides your dog with the warmth they need in any weather.
The Non-stop dogwear Glacier jacket 2.0 has a windproof and water-repellent shell. Exposed areas are reinforced for extra protection against weather and rough vegetation.
This jacket was designed to provide your dog with full freedom of movement.
The Non-stop dogwear Glacier jacket 2.0 has been updated with new panels and articulation to fit your dog’s body perfectly. The cinch points and chest strap allow individual adjustment. Leg straps help keep the dog jacket in the right position and prevent it from lifting in high winds. Dedicated leash openings allow a harness and a collar to be worn under the jacket. We have added drainage holes on the chest portion of the jacket. The holes prevent water from gathering under your dog’s chest, which could cause them to get cold and uncomfortable. Reflective details provide high visibility. Mesh bag for storage is included.
- Shell: 3L 75D Polyester + TPU Membrane (PR22S Polyester 10.000 mm) 118/m2
- Lining: 20D Nylon (20DX20D 400T Nylon) 37g/m2
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, 100g/m2 size 24-36, 133 g/m2 size 40-90 (bluesign® approved)
- Waterproof rating: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 3.000 g/m2/24hrs
- Buckles: Duraflex® (bluesign® approved)
- Webbing: Nylon
- Drainage holes
- Carrying and storage bag
- Leg straps
- Reflective printing
- Bungee cord adjustment